dxD+c - Demolishing Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome dudes and dudettes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application : (nzbenny)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skuxx
Forum Member
Forum Member

Application : (nzbenny) Empty
PostSubject: Application : (nzbenny)   Application : (nzbenny) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 pm

CoD4 Name; nzbenny

Email; bennygajda2k12@hotmail.com

Age; 14 (Turning 15 in December - This year)

Xfire - Steam - Skype;
My xfire is: nzdope
My skype is: benny.boii43

What you would like to contribute to the clan;
The best skills in gaming and maturity.

Reasons why you want to join dxD;
To be honest, dxd's server is pretty much my favourite mod and server i've ever played. i play it more than any other server and i believe i've been playing it for 4 months and it was since around August this year. I'm loving the new mod with throwing knives plus the promods and node scopes. I've been playing it 24/7 now and i just love it.

Extra Message:
I know i'm under age but it says "unless you're really mature", and i believe i am 100% mature in gaming with no idiocy, no hacking, no moaning/complaining, no abusing players or members and deffinately no rascism. On skype or any voice communications that we could possibly talk to each other, i guarantee that if you hear my voice, you will think i sound like a 16/17 year old, but i am not. I am 100% honest with you all the way. I am also the gamer who challenged you (ShotzZz'*') and another qxD member, on a 1v1 match to prove my skills to joining this clan, but we all knew i did not have enough skills to conquer that challenge. But what i can tell you is that i have the skills in quickscoping to getting 3-10 kill feeds constantly, no matter what. If it would take a matter of time just to get into this clan, it would mean a lot to me.

This would be my second clan i am applying, and with the other clan, i am no longer in that clan due to bad connection to the server and have decided to forfeit that clan. If you are asking what clan it was.. It was the CombatCorps clan, clan tags are [CC]. But with this clan, i believe i can put my full effort in with no hesitation, for example - Being active always, Giving my best gaming with full efficiency and of course having fun. As i said, this is my favourite server, and my main server i ever go on except for "games.on.net#13(S&D,HC)" - ip. address : 203.26.94.115:28930

Haha, this is like an essay Razz Nah, but I would really appreciate it if you'd let me join this clan, so much! Smile Plus you have really great aiming when i watch you play. I can see why you're admin Wink Sorry for typing up big paragraphs and all and thanks for reading it haha. It was just extra info and i really need this clan because i am just a fan of quickscoping and you're server is just AMAZING. One more thing, about my gaming name nzbenny, is it ok if i have as Skuxx now? I've been trying so hard, to make a good name with the dxd tags and nzbenny is a bit too much. If you have any questions, feel free to add me on skype and xfire Smile Or just send me an email message to "bennygajda2k12@hotmail.com"

Thanks Smile
RESPECT! Smile

Back to top Go down
SlinKZ
Administrator
Administrator
SlinKZ

PostSubject: dxD application    Application : (nzbenny) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 am

Thank you for taking the time to write that application. Even though you have admitted to being under the dxD age limits, I personally believe that you have showed a great deal of maturity with in your application. We will take this application into consideration and will get back to you ASAP with a response letting you know if you have been successful.

RESPECT! Smile
Back to top Go down
Skuxx
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostSubject: dxD application: re   Application : (nzbenny) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:12 pm

awh sweet. sounds good Smile im a bit confused, does that mean i get to wear the tags now, or i have to wait for another reply? Razz
Back to top Go down
ShotzZz
Administrator
Administrator
ShotzZz

PostSubject: Re: Application : (nzbenny)   Application : (nzbenny) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:09 am

Sorry about the long wait benny, i've been trying to get my life together, but it hasnt been going so well.. Hope to see you on sometime soon, as we miss the servers being full and having a connection with people in the community Smile

edit: Noticed you are the right age to join now too, as we were worried about maturity with our members cause we dont want people in the clan who disrespect other players and give them hell. bounce

Game on Brother  lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.demolishingdimensions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : (nzbenny)   Application : (nzbenny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application : (nzbenny)
Page 1 of 1