dxD+c - Demolishing Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome dudes and dudettes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shauno1992
Forum Member
Forum Member

Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers Empty
PostSubject: Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers   Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:22 am

Hey all!

Shauno1992 here, I've been away for a bit, used to play alot with Slinkz and Shotz... Anyways my younger bro was on the aus bolt server today(name for his account is PenguinShit), and some kids were glitching, seeing as the server is a bolts server he started to kill them, when they voted to kick. I know its only a temporary ban, but can we not have glitching kids off of the server seeing as its there to actually play the game, not for faggot little glitchers to mess around in? (thats what CJ servers are for?)

glitchers:
- Wolf
- Deepesh
- SoaR_willy-G

@Slinkz and Shotz if you're there, I played with you guys a fair bit a couple months back, just wondering whether this is possible ^

Cheers

~shauno1992
Back to top Go down
ShotzZz
Administrator
Administrator
ShotzZz

Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers   Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Well the best thing to do if anyone isnt admining and making the rules people start glitching after they play for abit and get bored so they use the call vote, Its there so we dont have to admin the server 24/7 but people abuse the right, Sorry about this.
Hope to see you on in the near future, i am sending emails to people who used to play on the server to let them know the servers are still up.

-ShotzZz
Back to top Go down
http://www.demolishingdimensions.com

Temp Banned/kicked by glitchers
Page 1 of 1