dxD+c - Demolishing Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome dudes and dudettes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application [Sulfur]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sulfur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Application [Sulfur] Empty
PostSubject: Application [Sulfur]   Application [Sulfur] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:38 pm

CoD4 Name; Sulfur
Email; ohhmzk@hotmail(dot)com <- not allowed to post external links according to your website, eh.

Age; 15 (I'm very mature.. In my opinion. But I'm sure you'll be able to judge that by yourself if you get to know me Smile)

Xfire - Steam - Skype; whatup123 / / plazmuhxd (I'm most active on Skype.) / TimidRhinoceros <- YouTube.

What you would like to contribute to the clan; I'm an active movie maker promod-wise, very experienced quickscoper/COD player in general, although I played on Console. (Just recently moved to PC, picking it up pretty quickly ;]) Was part of the competitive quickscoping community, yt.com/user/TeamSkyzAU has been the team I've been in the majority of my time playing.

Reasons why you want to join dxD; New to PC and you guys seem like a very mature/fun team to associate with.
+ I don't know anyone on PC, so it's imperative that I join a team to befriend some pplz Razz 

Get back to me soon! Very Happy

Last edited by Sulfur on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShotzZz
Administrator
Administrator
ShotzZz

Application [Sulfur] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application [Sulfur]   Application [Sulfur] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:21 am

Hey dude, i checked out your app. Nice app btw.
Sorry about the late reply, i wasnt home on the weekend and i didnt check the forum on friday.
But i just wanna see you in game playing.
I'll add you, i'll keep you updated on your app.

-ShotzZz'*'
Back to top Go down
http://www.demolishingdimensions.com

Application [Sulfur]
Page 1 of 1